So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
Christian, Government, Medical and other Authoritative sources related to COVID-19, the Coronavirus disease. Updates and additional resources will be posted regularly. Please feel free to send any other sources you find as well.
God creates a mission field in the wake of every crisis. It is an opportunity for Christians to share the gospel message of hope and peace to an unsettled world.
EFCA and Other Christian Resources
- ReachGlobal Crisis Response Resource – Ministry and COVID-19 (PDF) (PPT)
- The Humbling of Civilization: Praying for the Mercy of God – Al Mohler
- Lessons from Singapore Churches
- Christians, the Church and COVID-19
- EFCA Special Update: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Love In the Time of Coronavirus: A Guide for Christian Leaders
- Brian Duggan ReachGlobal – Coronavirus Update and Pandemic Planning Video
- Christians, This Is Our Moment: A Call to Clarity and Mission – Christianity Today
- A Concise Coronavirus Guide for Churches by Christianity Today
- Manual & Planning Template by Wheaton College’s Humanitarian Disaster Institute (HDI)
- The FAQs: Coronavirus Explained By An Infectious Disease Expert And Pastor
- Covid-19 Checklist for Followers of Jesus – Rebecca K Reynolds
- Should Your Church Stop Meeting to Slow COVID-19? How 3 Seattle Churches Decided
- COVID-19 Church Online Summit
Medical Community Resources:
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Nextstrain Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus – Global subsampling
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu – Johns Hopkins
- Coronavirus Disease 2019: Myth vs. Fact – Johns Hopkins
- Cryptic transmission of novel coronavirus – Bedford Labs
- Surgeon general: Be cautious, but not afraid of coronavirus
- COVID-19: What we know so far about the 2019 novel coronavirus – University of Chicago Medicine
- Coronavirus Resource Center – Harvard Medical School
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for Patients, Visitors and the Public – Johns Hopkins
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- Order of the California State Public Health Officer for requiring people of the state to stay home
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- CDC Guidelines for Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC – Goals on Community Mitigation for Pandemic Influenza – graphic
- Preparedness and response framework for novel influenza A virus pandemics, with CDC intervals and World Health Organization phases – graphic
- WHO Coronavirus Situation Dashboard
- WHO Coronavirus Main Page
- European Union – Information on COVID-19
- Conceit and Contagion: How the Virus Shocked Europe – Bruno Macaes
- Information is Beautiful graphic representation of Coronavirus data
- Best Practices Amidst Coronavirus Concerns
- What is “social distancing,” and how can it slow the Coronavirus outbreak?
How Can You Help?
ReachGlobal’s Crisis Response Team needs church partners and individuals. Responding to Crisis Events requires teams of trained and available individuals. Crisis event sites require full-time dedicated staff as well as volunteers. This is the time for the Church to be the Church. Will your church help? Will you help?
God tells us we do have a purpose, to glorify Him. Find the passion that God has for you.